Oct 23, 2022
In this episode, Daryl and Scott talk to Phil Cole, a long-time
listener of XrmToolCast, about using the PowerFx open-source
library in various ways.
Some of the highlights:
- Daryl's #SummitNA experience
- Phil decides to use all the preview things!
- Jurassic Park - Can we, but should we?
- Scott subscribe to the RSS feed of PowerFX GitHub
- Homework assignment for Phil
- Scott's idea about using RPA to migrate reference data with the
- Daryl's worst calculated field ever
- Daryl learns to use the Expando object
- Does PowerFx Compile, or Interpret
- PowerFx in the Test App
Phil's Info and other links:
Got questions? Have your own tool you’d like to share? Have a
suggestion for a future episode? Contact Daryl and Scott at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on LinkedIn and @XrmToolCast for updates on future episodes.
Do you want to see us too? Subscribe to our YouTube channel to view the last
episodes. Don't forget to rate and leave a review for this
show at Podchaser.
Daryl LaBar: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daryllabar |
Scott Durow: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottdurow |
Editor: Linn Zaw Win: https://www.linkedin.com/in/linnzawwin