Sep 11, 2022
Daryl and Scott interview Sid Gundavarapu and Jesse Parsons from
Microsoft, and chat about the ESLint rules for Power Apps
model-driven apps and Dynamics 365 CE.
Some of the highlights:
- What is ESLint?
- What are ESLint rules for Power Apps and Dynamics 365?
- ESLint is like a grammar check for code
- Power Apps ESLint npm package vs Solution Checker
- Targeted audience for ESLint rules
- Security-focused ESLint rules
- ESLint auto-fix
- Daryl's Christmas wish
- Recommended approach for those who are not using TypeScript
Spell Checker for VS Code
Got questions? Have your own tool you’d like to share? Have a
suggestion for a future episode? Contact Daryl and Scott at
email@example.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and @XrmToolCast for updates on future episodes.
Do you want to see us too? Subscribe to our YouTube channel to view the last
episodes. Don't forget to rate and leave a review for this
show at Podchaser.
Daryl LaBar: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daryllabar |
Scott Durow: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottdurow |
Editor: Linn Zaw Win: https://www.linkedin.com/in/linnzawwin