Apr 10, 2022
Daryl and Scott interview Casey Burke and Prabhat Pandey from
Microsoft, and chat about the new command designer with Power
Some of the highlights:
- Various Classic Games
- History of Commanding
- How it got pitched/approved
- Biggest problem
- Not interrupting customers
- Integrating with the Solution
- Model migration
- Managing the ALM process
- Integrating with PowerFx Microservices
- How it works
- When Ribbon Workbench is still required
- Do standard Devs write PowerFx?
- When it is going to be GA
- Daryl incorrectly calling "the Ribbon Toolbench" TWICE
- Will unsupported use of OOB library functions break?
Got questions? Have your own tool you’d like to share? Have a
suggestion for a future episode? Contact Daryl and Scott at
email@example.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and @XrmToolCast for updates on future episodes.
Do you want to see us too? Subscribe to our YouTube channel to view the last
episodes. Don't forget to rate and leave a review for this
show at Podchaser.
Daryl LaBar: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daryllabar |
Scott Durow: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottdurow |
Editor: Linn Zaw Win: https://www.linkedin.com/in/linnzawwin